Leasing or Buying Your Cadillac
When searching for a car, the question of whether you should lease or buy a car always comes up. Use this comparison chart to find out which option is a better fit for you.
YOU SHOULD CONSIDER LEASING IF YOU…
- Want lower monthly payments?
- Want to avoid the hassle of selling your trade-in?
- Want to keep your car under warranty?
- Want to put down a small down payment?
- Want to have the latest technology?
- Want tax savings?
If you said yes to all or most of these questions, leasing a Cadillac seems like a good fit for you. Check out our current lease specials and browse through our selection of new Cadillac vehicles.
YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING IF YOU…
- Want no monthly payments once your car is paid off?
- Want no mileage restrictions?
- Want freedom to customize your car without penalty fees?
- Have poor credit?
- Like to do your own car repairs?
- Get attached to your vehicle?
If you said yes to all or most of these questions, buying a Cadillac may be a better fit for you. See if you are pre-approved for financing. Do not forget to check out our current financing offers and our selection of new Cadillac vehicles.